Bruges in the pictures

I've visited Bruges three years ago (oh, the time flies) and I am still amazed. When I was there, I felt like I am a medieval princess. It has its own spirit, I need to show you this place although it is long from my trip.


I had ultrazoom camera - no DLSR, so the photos weren't as good as I wish. But that's the progress, you can't have the best photos and devices when you start with photography. So that's it.
 I love this view from the bridge. I was looking down on the boats, the air was wet of the water. Due to early spring it was warming up. Slow wind was playing with my hair. That's the moment you just stay and enjoy it.

 I appreciate those Vespa motorbikes everywhere. And all of them were original, for example this with beer pattern, have you ever that?





 And yes, buskers. For me it is a part of every town, I'm always hearing. Just for a moment.







And that is Brugge, did you like it?

0 comments:

Post a Comment